This is one of the hotels in San Francisco that has a boutique feel and looks very charming from the stock photos. Yes, the hotel is very quaint, but it's NOT by any means a great hotel.
I stayed here for one night as I was visiting a friend that lives in San Francisco and needed an affordable place to crash. The lobby is very small and the elevator will make you feel the need to take the stairs at all times. The hallways are very small/tight and you can hear everything from your fellow roommates.
I had a corner room with a King bed. The size was great and it was a very decent room for the money. The amenities in the room are very tired. The bathroom needs a total remodel and reminded me of a bad college dorm bathroom.
Overall, for the $140 I spent to stay here it was worth it. However, if you're coming to San Francisco for a vacation or on a romantic weekend - go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMBIANCE- Elegant, European-style AAA three diamond hotel, reminiscent of an inviting Napa Valley Inn - Intimate setting providing a high level of personalized service by a friendly and knowledgeable staff- Wine-themed hotel with each of the guestrooms adorned with names and artwork from California wineries- Warm and welcoming "living room" style lobby with fireplace and comfortable seating areas LOCATION- Historic 1912 building located on the Nob Hill side of Union Square - Two blocks from Union Square, San Francisco's finest shopping district- Less than one block from the Powell Street cable car line to Fisherman's Wharf- Two blocks from the ornate gate entrance of Chinatown and three blocks to the Financial District- Neighboring a wide variety of bistros, cafes and restaurants GUEST ROOMS - 106 spacious nonsmoking guestrooms on eight floors decorated to enrich the hotel's connection with the wine country- Penthouse suite with wood burning fireplace, view of city lights, original 1912 stained glass ceiling, and Jacuzzi tub - Writing desks, inlaid with outlets, in each guestroom - Telephone with extra-long cord, voice mail and data-port - Wireless Internet ( Wi-Fi )available throughout the hotel complimentary. Fully stocked honor bar in each guestroom - Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in each guestroom - LCD Hi-Definition television with full cable, Nintendo and pay-per-view movies GUEST SERVICES - Wine reception by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 p.M. To 6 p.M. Each evening- Valet parking with in and out privileges for $48 plus tax per day, self parking for $35 plus tax per day- Concierge services available, offering preferred reservations at restaurants- Fitness room, open daily 6AM - 10PM, San Francisco Chronicle and USA TODAY newspaper. MEETING FACILITY - Private Boardroom with original stained glass ceiling with skylight from 1912 - Conference seating for 12 people or reception for 25 people - Drop projection screen in room, audiovisual equipment available upon request- Windows providing natural light and expansive city views Dining Room offers a Neo American Bistro and Bar. A new experience with dining is coming this summer for Evening Dinners. Our dining room also offers a light breakfast service is available daily from 6:30am to 10am in our dining room for hotel guests only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Hotel Vintage Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Vintage Court San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court