The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The wine tasting was a nice touch. The worst part of the hotel was the smell. There is an unpleasant odor throughout the building. It was similar to a moldy smell but I never saw mold. They could have done a better job cleaning the room. There was a cockroach in my room but it was the only one I saw. I was on the back side of the hotel and the street noise was horrible. My last night there I checked out at 1am for a 7:30 flight, because of the drunks outside on the streets and the sirens. Way too much noise to sleep, at least for me. There is a stocked fridge in the room but the prices are insanely high ($5.00 for a candy bar). It is a 1/2 block from Powell Street and the Cable Car which was nice. The restaurant inside is closed until May. They do have a parking plan but the garage is a block away from the hotel (750 Bush St). The garage was 24/7 and very friendly.
If I ever go back to SF I would look elsewhere but could stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMBIANCE- Elegant, European-style AAA three diamond hotel, reminiscent of an inviting Napa Valley Inn - Intimate setting providing a high level of personalized service by a friendly and knowledgeable staff- Wine-themed hotel with each of the guestrooms adorned with names and artwork from California wineries- Warm and welcoming "living room" style lobby with fireplace and comfortable seating areas LOCATION- Historic 1912 building located on the Nob Hill side of Union Square - Two blocks from Union Square, San Francisco's finest shopping district- Less than one block from the Powell Street cable car line to Fisherman's Wharf- Two blocks from the ornate gate entrance of Chinatown and three blocks to the Financial District- Neighboring a wide variety of bistros, cafes and restaurants GUEST ROOMS - 106 spacious nonsmoking guestrooms on eight floors decorated to enrich the hotel's connection with the wine country- Penthouse suite with wood burning fireplace, view of city lights, original 1912 stained glass ceiling, and Jacuzzi tub - Writing desks, inlaid with outlets, in each guestroom - Telephone with extra-long cord, voice mail and data-port - Wireless Internet ( Wi-Fi )available throughout the hotel complimentary. Fully stocked honor bar in each guestroom - Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in each guestroom - LCD Hi-Definition television with full cable, Nintendo and pay-per-view movies GUEST SERVICES - Wine reception by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 p.M. To 6 p.M. Each evening- Valet parking with in and out privileges for $48 plus tax per day, self parking for $35 plus tax per day- Concierge services available, offering preferred reservations at restaurants- Fitness room, open daily 6AM - 10PM, San Francisco Chronicle and USA TODAY newspaper. MEETING FACILITY - Private Boardroom with original stained glass ceiling with skylight from 1912 - Conference seating for 12 people or reception for 25 people - Drop projection screen in room, audiovisual equipment available upon request- Windows providing natural light and expansive city views Dining Room offers a Neo American Bistro and Bar. A new experience with dining is coming this summer for Evening Dinners. Our dining room also offers a light breakfast service is available daily from 6:30am to 10am in our dining room for hotel guests only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Executive Hotel Vintage Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Vintage Court San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court