Executive Hotel Vintage Court
$179
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
$209
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$399
$189
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$237
$188
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rex San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$257
$200
  • Restaurant
InterContinental San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$256
$218
  • Bar/Lounge
$405
$389
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
InterContinental
  • Room Service
$406
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
1,188 results
All reviewscable carunion squaregreat locationwine receptionbush stevery eveningfree wine tastingwine hourtwo blocksbay windowan older hotelcontinental breakfastbed was comfortablecentral locationstreet noiserooms are smallpublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wonderful hotel, great location and friendly staff. I was concerned from other reviews regarding the age of hotel and some complained about a "musty" smell. I am happy to report we experienced nothing of the sort. My boyfriend and I stayed on the 6th floor in a standard size room, king bed, small frig with water, etc. Bathroom was a nice size with a window. It wasn't a huge room but we were only in the room to sleep so what more could you ask for? The neighborhood is safe and close to Union Square and Chinatown as well as restaurants and shopping. Kudos to Jake and Mila for their restaurant recommendations! Only stayed 2 nights but we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
gmvcsf, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vintage Court, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Recent Guest:

Thank you for your review! The Executive Hotel Vintage Court staff is always here to make your visit to San Francisco enjoyable and your accommodations should not be anything less! As you noted our staff strives to provide competent and helpful customer service as it shows the pride in our work.

We appreciate your support to our business and your noted comments in regards on how easy it is to access the cities attractions too!

Please feel free to contact our hotel directly anytime if ever back in San Francisco for our best rates and perks to such as a free I-tunes gift cards on any two night stay, no changes or cancel fees and a rather lucrative Executive Reward program too! I am please that our team and hotel was able to make your stay an Executive Experience.

Lastly, visit our website to book under our "hot" rate hotel packages for best deals!

Thanks again!

Bill Engelhardt - General Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is located near the corner of Bush and Powell which means the Powell Street cable car is just a few steps away. It is an older hotel but well kept. The reception and lobby area are warm and inviting; staff is quite pleasant and helpful. The size of the room was comfortable, not cramped, although the bathroom size was, I call it - efficient. The hotel is located on a street that has more of a residential feel, this means there are not a lot of amenities on the block which is not a problem as you are a short walk away from many restaurants and conveniences such as a Walgreens and wine shop. Please note, if you intend to do some walking the hotel is located at the top of a hill so you will be giving your legs a work out. This is a good choice in a good location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SARChicago

Dear Recent Business Traveller:

Thank you for your kind words on your recent review. The Executive Hotel Vintage Court staff is always here to make your visit to San Francisco a joy and your accommodations should be enjoyable! I appreciate your comment that not only did you find our staff a delight but enjoyed the value the effeciency of our hotel. From your review we succeeded to make your time with us memorable!

Thanks again and look forward to your return! Lastly, check out our website direct for best rates and room accommodations or call our hotel directly anytime to reserve your next visit as corporate rates and best rate guarantees are always available if you book directly with our hotel.

Best regards,

Bill Engelhardt - General Manager

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at this facility from October 7th to 14th, 2013. Very nice and convenient place to stay for visiting SF. Great location for combining business, leisure and shopping.
Staff was quite friendly, Jake and Gina at reception were our stars¡¡. They were Always available, helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was good as well, service at restaurant could improve a bit.

Room was nice and clean all time; only issue was that wireless connection did not work inside(405).

thanks to all staff, we´ll definetively will come back¡

Javier Pizaña and Kenya Rocha
Cozumel Mexico

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Perfectly positioned near Union Square and China Town entrance for restaurants and sight seeing. Nice touch is free wine in lounge from 5-6 when can meet fellow guests. Rooms fairly standard but comfortable enough.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed here from Oct 16 - 20, 2013 for a short visit with my husband in room 617.

Location: This is our first time in San Francisco and I chose this hotel for it's convenience to major tourist attractions, close to BART to get from SFO airport, public transportation, and safe location. We didn't need a car and got around everywhere just fine. We're physically fit and like to walk, but SF has some hills with steep incline up that may be challenging for some people, so make sure you wear some good shoes or buy a pair since this hotel is steps from the fabulous shopping district of Union Square. Out of all the downtown BART stations to be close to, Powell St is the best one to stay nearby in terms of being in a safe area downtown. This hotel had the best price compared to many other hotels in the area. In addition it's on a street that is not congested, where other hotels are literally doorsteps from the union square congestion.

Hotel: It's a older building that has a vintage charm with a vintage smell, but it didn't bother us. I think other reviewers are exaggerating about the smell.
Nice lobby area. They keep a water dispenser for guests to have water to drink, which I think is a thoughtful touch. And who doesn't enjoy a complimentary daily wine reception at 5 - 6pm if you happen to be around at that time.

Hotel Room: The room has updates from the pictures I've seen on tripadvisor, which I'm glad they made. Decent size. This room has a nice updated bathroom which has a window (rare for many hotels) that can open so you can air out the room. Flat screen TV. Mini-refrigerator. Coffee pot maker. No funny looking stuffed objects as seen in older reviews. All Bed linens are all white. Updated ottomans to sit on and chair. Comfortable bed which I think was king size. It was kept clean and comfortable for us everyday. The room did have a slight musty/old smell, but after opening the windows and someone coming in to febreeze it the first day I arrived, it was reduced significantly that we didn't really notice it and like I said , it didn't bother us at all. And lastly nice bath amenities using Pharmacopia stuff.

Customer Service: Very pleasant staff that were courteous, accommodating and thoughtful. I walked in and was telling my husband it smelled kind of musty in here and someone must have overheard me and staff was sent to spray my room with febreeze. I asked the front desk if the coffee was complimentary just to make sure and someone was sent to give me additional coffee filters and liquid coffee creamers (which I prefer very much over the powder creamer).

Value: Good value compared to all the other hotels in the area. I prepaid my stay using their website which I got a better deal than booking from other sites.

The only thing that I didn't like was hearing garbage trucks in the early morning making really loud noises. Perhaps because this room faces the alleyway?? It's not a big deal since I'm from NYC and we'll sleep through sirens, but something I wanted to point out to people that never lived in a major city with all that noise. Just bring earplugs if you can't handle it.