Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Pros: Clean, comfort, spacious room and bathroom. High speed wifi. Great and central location, friendly reception.

Cons: Smelly room (a lot of mould), loose door not closing well, loose windows not closing well.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
29  Thank GeorgeXgr
Reviewed February 26, 2017

It was cheap compared to all other hotels. There was a reason. The rooms are in need of a major renovation. I don't always inspect sheets and pillows. This time I did. Behind the pillow covers, I found the pillows with large stains. Also the sheets had stains. A lot more to list. But, one really got me was the homeless person I found sleeping when I opened my door in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank DonF2k19
Reviewed November 30, 2016

No aircon, no breakfast, no coffee maker and no clock in the room, so why come here?
Short answer, low cost and free parking. San Francisco is expensive, with hotels charging guests huge amounts to park, so as we were staying four nights, parking charges were a major consideration.
The rooms are set around three sides of an open courtyard. There's a mezzanine area with vending and ice machines, as well as a BBQ section. Yes, it is in a dodgy area, but a short walk takes you to Van Ness, a main road, well lit with hotels, shops and buses. As long as you are aware of your surroundings, you should be okay. The bed was comfortable and the water pressure was phenomenal! Walls are thin, so if you have noisy neighbours.......

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and I can't complain about the room it was big with a nice bathroom. However the area it is in is not the best, if you are going downtown I highly recommend getting an uber as the walk there is very dodgy, it is the only place on our 7 week trip of the USA where I did not feel safe. We saw police who even told us not to walk!

The actual hotel was more of a hostel vibe but with private rooms, there is a communal area and the staff are friendly. It's an ok place to stay as long as you get users.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here before. They have added some improvements like new flat screen tv. Hooray for no more car sized old tvs. The front desk staff is very Unanimated and awkward but they get the job done . Hotel had a nice sitting area in the courtyard. Rates were great - low

Date of stay: November 2016