Stayed at the Wharf Inn Aug 10-11th in the penthouse.
They do have air con in the penthouse (looks new)
The view especially of the city and Coit tower are wonderful from the room or patio.
The beds were so comfortable. My friend who came with me said her bed was better than her temperpedic at home. Plenty of towels and toiletries in the bathroom,and great water pressure.
No noise issues when sleeping as bedrooms are at the back.Live in the country where it is very quiet, so loved the city sounds as something different.Can't beat the location, can walk almost
everywhere. Yes it is a bit old,but it was clean. Wi fi sometimes a bit slow, but free,and free parking wow in San Fran, unheard of! Steve at the desk was great and so helpful, Bill was good too.
Penthouse has in-room coffee and a full kitchen. I have stayed at the Fairmont on Nob Hill,
but for the price I would rather stay at The Wharf Inn " I'll Be Back"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco