Location, location, location! Oh, and free parking! Those were the positives of this hotel. Not a terrible place, since when you are in San Francisco, your room should just be used for sleeping. Our room had a view of the back wall of the building next door. No AC, but there was a ceiling fan. But, if you want to be close to Fisherman's Wharf, this is a well-located hotel. Hair dryers are available, but you have to get them at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco