Spent four days in San Francisco and wanted to stay near The Wharf, Little Italy and China Town. Most places in the area are very expensive, around $300 per night for a room with a king bed. The Wharf in was almost half the price and a decent hotel. Since we were on the go non-stop while there, we didn't need anything fancy and this place fit the bill. If you book more than 30 days in advance you get an additional discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco