The front desk clerk was very rude and disrespectful. I was extremely displeased with his service and would NEVER stay here again! If I wouldn't have lost out on my money for our stay I would have cancelled this hotel and stayed elsewhere! The main reason I booked this hotel was for location, which is fantastic, but that is the only positive thing going for this hotel. Once in our room we discovered fried shrimp underneath one of the beds along with someone's tennis shoe. Not sure how long it's been there, but that is disgusting! The room smells like a musty locker room, I'm surprised that smell overpowers the shrimp under the bed. Such a disappointment!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco