Stayed here for 4 nights mid week. The hotel it's self is close to most things and a 5 min walk to the wharfs.
The room we had was on the 3rd level facing mason street. The rooms are not sound proofed so we could hear all the delivery trucks, street sweepers and homeless people all through the night.
Bathroom is very out dated and extremely noisy.
Beds were comfy and hotel staff were pleasant. It was an added bonus the free wifi and parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco