Still lots of faded granduer.
Some rooms are windowless so be careful.
In the heart of the union square action.
Service can be patchy.
Housekeeping can also be very noisy in the corridors.
Breakfast waiters can be annoyingly attentive....tip hunters
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just a hotel, The Westin St. Francis is a destination where you can unwind and be pampered by attentive, world-class service. As the only hotel located on Union Square, we are celebrated for our historic Magneta Grandfather Clock, a popular gathering place for generations of travelers, as well as our commitment to guest renewal and relaxation. Explore this legendary landmark, which has drawn locals and visitors for more than a century with our distinguished service and through the timeless refrain "Meet me under the clock!" Inside our warm and welcoming San Francisco luxury hotel, marble columns, ornate balconies, and intricate woodwork transport guests back to the elegance of yesteryear. Yet these magnificent appointments are balanced by modern, groundbreaking amenities including the revolutionary Heavenly Bed, our Starwood Preferred Guest rewards program, and employees dedicated to making you feel at home. Book one of our downtown San Francisco hotel rooms and discover the allure of the city's most charismatic and vital setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin St. Francis Hotel San Francisco
- Westin St Francis
- Westin San Francisco
- Westin Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Westin