All reviews union square great boutique upgraded to a suite street noise tenderloin district rooms are small coffee machine homeless people bed was comfortable hotel is great would definitely stay here again checking in convenient location great room around the corner few blocks city
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Not a great experience overall, service was lacklustre, especially when I left in morning. Front desk barked at customers while chatting amongst themselves, though previous night staff had been better. Breakfast was included but service so so and food definitely not a high point. Room acceptable, nothing more. A forgettable experience that could be easily improved by management.

Date of stay: May 2019
Kris B, General Manager at Warwick San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SunE45,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am disappointed to hear that the staff was not as welcoming and positive as I would hope and expect them to be. I will make sure to let them know that improvements can be made to make our guests feel more at home. I assume you the management team will do all we can to try and make the overall experience better.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

The Warwick has a great location near Union Square. As a hotel it’s completely acceptable however the rooms are quite compact which may be a San Francisco thing. The room was just a little tired which let it down and the room service dinner we had first night was quite unappealing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kiercav,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay. We love to get all types of feedback to help us improve ourselves. We will make sure to share these comments with the teams so they can make adjustments and offer better experiences. Please keep us in mind if you return to SF and contact me personally for any special offers to help make the stay special.

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Great Hotel,
Perfect location in the center of San Francisco.
The staff at the hotel were fabulous especially Lyna : Listening to the hotel guests, Extremly helpful and kind.
Clean rooms, good room service.

Room tip: Les suites sont extra-ordinaire
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear oussama k,

WOW! Thanks for giving us the "great hotel" stamp. We love to hear that our guests had a great overall experience. I will be sure to share your comments with the team memeber you mentioned and let them know to keep it up!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Amazing hotel, close by everything at Union Square. Just short walk of bars, major stores and malls, union square. You don’t even need an Uber. Just short walk. Everything as very good nothing to complain about. All staff very helpfully. I will stay again for sure

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear I255PXmarcom,

Thank you so much for the great review! I will be sure to share this with all the staff so they know they are doing a great job, I think they are also! We do hope that if you return to SF/Union Square you keep us in mind.

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

The pros: good base for exploring the city, close to Union Square, good sized, nicely decorated room inside a beautiful and historic building, super friendly and helpful front desk staff, reasonable price considering the location, bar and restaurant attached to the hotel.

The cons: room could have been a little cleaner, there was a lot of dust build up; incidental hold on card is charged per night, not per stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank betonlosingdogs

Dear betonlosingdogs,

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate knowing how we can improve our service and overall experience. I will be sure to share this with the teams to make necessary improvements. We are pleased that you did enjoy the staff and location.