The location of this hotel can't be beat. It's right in the middle of it all and you can walk everywhere. However, I was unimpressed with the service. I was here with a group from work for the Builder Show last June, but the staff did not seem very hospitable. The only person who cracked a smile was one of the doormen. Other than that, don't expect much hospitality or warmth.
The rooms were very spartan but the bathrooms were magnificent. I loved having the tv in the bathroom. Plus you had a separate tub and shower, though the shower was pretty small. The amenities were really nice too. But other than that the room was very basic and dull.
Did not eat at the restaurant as it was very expensive. For a great meal walk down to Maxwells for a great meal at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover luxury in a recently remodeled guestroom at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, a hotel in downtown San Francisco, California situated near the best shopping in Union Square. We're also moments from AT&T Park, Chinatown the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco