“Amazing Outing”
Review of Palace Games

Palace Games
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Palace Games develops unique games and immersive experiences designed for team building, fun with friends, birthday celebrations, or other special occasions. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Palace of Fine Arts, we have created a special "escape room" on site called the Great Houdini Escape Room. In 2016, Palace Games open The Roosevelt Escape Room and Escape the Palace (a custom puzzle hunt for groups of 50 or more players).
Reviewed November 11, 2016

This was an excellent outing for our team. It helped us bond together much more as well as showed us flaws in our communication.

On top of it, it was FUN; A LOT OF FUN. Make sure to "read", "read", & "read".

Date of experience: October 2016
"couple of hours"
"houdini"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2016

We had an awesome experience playing both of the escape rooms at Palace Games! Alan, our game master, gave us a phenomenal introduction and his enthusiasm hyped all of us up for the games! We had initially only signed up for the Houdini room, but we loved it so much that we asked to go back to back with the Roosevelt room. Personally, I enjoyed the second room much more since there were more puzzles to solve and explore, but both rooms were extremely well done. These were my 20th and 21st escape rooms, so I was definitely impressed that I could still have so much fun in a new room after having played so many before! Highly recommend anyone who is looking for a fun activity with friends, coworkers, and family!

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank ericapu
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about our experience in the Houdini room. The puzzles were very tricky but very clever and the room was well designed. I can't imagine a friendlier host! So fun and we will definitely be back to do the other rooms.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Rona B
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I have been to a few escape rooms, but these ones are really high quality. Though it is 90mins longs, you need to be really quick.

Date of experience: August 2016