The room was clean, most of the fixtures were fairly new. Elevator was out. Had some young, LOUD kids partying one night. Bed was comfortable. Towels in bathroom were terrible, thin and rough. Iron didn't work. Fairly noisy when housekeeping rolls their carts on the stony sidewalks. Cheap, great location. Front desk check in was VERY slow and not friendly. Check out was quick and really friendly. Worst thing was the room did not have do not disturb sign, so I made one. But housekeeping kept knocking and trying to unlock my door, one day called the room. Do not disturb means leave me alone! Also had very little toilet paper left and they didn't refill it. It's fine if you are on a budget, but just know what you are getting, don't expect any service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn