I stayed in room 111 and discovered bedbugs in the sheets, I had a friend with me and we took the bed apart to find it INFESTED with bed bugs, it was three am, we took a lighter and killed maybe 15 of the bigger buggs and put them in a napkin, I took the napkin to the front desk at a time before checkout to show them what I found and request to change rooms nothing more, the lady at the counter was extremely rude after I showed her the napkin with the 15 bedbugs, and actually had the nerve to accuse me of bringing them with me and that that was why they had the infestation. Long story short 8 days after my say in the knights inn the charged my card $200 dollars for cleaning of the bedbugs and for another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn