We chose The Phoenix hotel based on other TripAdvisor.com reviews. We were not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bedding was wonderful. We were a bit surprised when we pulled up as it not what we were expecting. However, we were very pleased. All rooms face a courtyard which has lots of greenery and seating. The Phoenix is a great find, a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary onsite parking and a poolside coffee, tea and muffins to start the day. Art from local artists decorates the rooms and the courtyard gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Phoenix Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco