I stayed here for one night as I passed through San Francisco and can safely say that it was my favorite hotel of the entire trip. I've visited SF many times over the past few years, and decided to give the Tenderloin District a try - the hotel easily superseded my expectations. The staff was friendly, helpful, and very accomodating. The room was fantastic - clean, welcoming, and quirky! I also loved the quiet hour - it made sleeping in a room overlooking the courtyard much easier. My only quibble was that I really wanted to have a drink the bar, but it was not open after 10, which meant if I wanted to have a drink there I needed to get back from my dinner reservations early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary onsite parking and a poolside coffee, tea and muffins to start the day. Art from local artists decorates the rooms and the courtyard gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phoenix Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco