I've been enjoying the Phoenix Hotel for years now even though I only live 15 miles of this hotel. Its the perfect 'staycation' for a long fun night in the city, a birthday gathering or a summer poolside heatwave escape. The Phoenix is a hidden gem in SF. Rock n' Roll meets Tropical Tiki ... all good things! Clean rooms, affordable rates, professional staff from Check-In to Departure, *FREE PARKING* and of course... The always perfectly heated Andy Warhol style pool. This place rocks! Did I mention the free parking?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary wifi, complimentary onsite parking (one car per room) and complimentary passes to the Kabuki Springs and Spa (Monday - Friday). Show casing original sculptures from local artists in the courtyard gardens, and a one of kind mural in the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Phoenix Hotel SF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco