If you're headed to the City to an event near the Civic Center and want a unique hotel experience, then the Phoenix is a great choice. We've been there several times and are always pleasantly surprised with our experience. Trying to find the balance of being within walking distance of the Bill Graham Civic and having an affordable but safe experience can be challenging...... but this place does it right. The staff are extremely helpful (and cool to boot). The gated exterior makes us feel safe. The free parking is a total bonus. The courtyard with heated pool makes you feel like you fell into an episode of Melrose Place. Throw in a hip bar, continental breakfast on the heated patio, and fun rooms with killer beds and you have found the spot you want to be. We will continue to make this our hotel of choice in that area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary wifi, complimentary onsite parking (one car per room) and complimentary passes to the Kabuki Springs and Spa (Monday - Friday). Show casing original sculptures from local artists in the courtyard gardens, and a one of kind mural in the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Phoenix Hotel SF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco