Whenever I stay a night or two in San Francisco, I always try to stay at the Phoenix Hotel. It is close to the Opera House, Hayes Valley, and an easy bus ride to Union Square and other SF locations. The rooms are all comfortable and excellently maintained. The staff are always welcoming and helpful. It is easily my first choice. The pool, the bar, and the restaurant attract a number of people. The nights, however, are always quiet, so sleep is never compromised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary wifi, complimentary onsite parking (one car per room) and complimentary passes to the Kabuki Springs and Spa (Monday - Friday). Show casing original sculptures from local artists in the courtyard gardens, and a one of kind mural in the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Phoenix Hotel SF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco