My wife and I have been return guests for over a decade and a half, effectively seeking out a room at the Phoenix even when an alternative location may be more convenient for basing our related SF visit or business.
The front desk, grounds, and housekeeping staff have always been friendly, welcoming, and willing to go the extra to make sure your needs are met.
Although the various adjoining restauran/club venue has taken different manifestations over the year, the Phoenix has been keen to make sure the two don't step on each other's operations.
These days, with our daughter in tow, this has been a very management feature, as a great balance gets struck between the Phoenix being a great place to get together with your peeps for some serious partying, at the same time, the shorties can share the pool with the hipsters and all have a good time. Finally, my hat goes off to the Phoenix as being right there in terms of the embracing change: Whether its a re-model of the rooms or new murals to celebrate the transition of this part of the Tenderloin into Little Saigon, the Phoenix has its finger on the pulse of what's Now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary wifi, complimentary onsite parking (one car per room) and complimentary passes to the Kabuki Springs and Spa (Monday - Friday). Show casing original sculptures from local artists in the courtyard gardens, and a one of kind mural in the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phoenix Hotel SF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco