Stayed here when the lobby was under construction so the entry and exit was a pain. Elevators (to the ground floor and to the rooms) took an unusually long time, which was also strange. The staff was quite unfriendly and not very helpful, and I am a Gold SPG member. The rooms themselves were nice, though, and it is one of the better locations in the financial district. Overall, I would've rather stayed a couple blocks away for better service and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco