This hotel is very nice and pretty reasonable for downtown SF. There are parking packages to choose from. Parking at a hotel in downtown SF is usually $50. The staff is very accommodating. The lobby is under construction, but other than that, it was a very pleasant experience. The beds are very comfortable. But again, be sure to get a parking package. The parking charges is the killer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien San Francisco is a newly renovated luxury upscale hotel located in a prime Financial District location and connected via pedestrian bridge to the businesses, shops, entertainment, theaters and cafés of the dynamic Embarcadero Center. Just steps away are San Francisco’s main leisure attractions such as Chinatown, the Ferry Building, and the California Street cable cars. From our location, enjoy convenient access to AT&T Park, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Le Méridien offers a professional staff and superior facilities, including Bar 333 with its lively happy hour and street level vibe as well as Park Grill Restaurant, serving local and sustainable fare for breakfast and lunch. Impeccable service is promised at every turn. The trademark of sophistication, our award-winning Les Clefs d’Or Concierge professionals, will treat you to the highest level of service. Discover San Francisco and Unlock our Destination, book your next stay at Le Meridien San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco