Great hotel, staff so nice and helpful. Room was great, huge tv, fast Internet, very clean. Slight negative that the financial district is quiet at night but more than offset by the fact that the hotel is so great. Used the gym as well and it was clean and modern.
I would almost certainly stay here if in San fran again. Last point, the bed was so comfortable that I almost couldn't leave the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco