3,199 results
All reviews great location union square a hilton honors member cable car westfield mall bart station nice hotel breakfast buffet market street homeless people corner room higher floor street noise business trip powell st fitness center an upgrade
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my wife stayed here to celebrate our anniversary.

This hotel is perfectly located near transportation, a mall and restaurants. They also have awesome benefits for HH Gold Members. They gave me and my wife a $10 credit per day per person for our stay that we used to get breakfast at the grab and go station. The receptionist went out of her way to explain in details all the benefits that came with my stay including a free room upgrade. For a hotel they have one of the best GYMs I have ever been to with everything you need to get a great workout, I lift weights 5 days a week so it was nice to stay at a hotel that have good amount of dumbbells, machines, and multiple cable stations.

Lastly and most importantly they have a HONEST and caring staff. My wife left about wedding ring and other diamond jewelry at our hotel the day we checked out. We were about to board our plane home so I called the hotel and they put me in touch with Jason the head of security.

Jason was awesome, he dropped EVERYTHING he was doing went to our hotel room and retrieved my wife jewelry and gave me a call back within 10 minutes. He was able to transfer my jewelry to housekeeping whom had me complete incident report and passed my jewelry over to Fedex for overnight shipping. All this was done within an hour!!! You can find service like this anywhere else in my opinion. Jason and Parc 55 went above and beyond.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and my wife and I will be back!

Thank you again for all your help and making our vacation one to remember Parc 55!

Oscar

Room Tip: Water is a little pricey but there is a CVS around the corner
1  Thank ofhiii
SoniaG4040, Manager at Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay with us, Oscar! Even more so, we're happy that our attentive staff was able to assist you with the misplaced items in a timely manner. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very busy, very large hotel near to everything you need to enjoy San Francisco. Location good for first timers to this great city. If you’ve been here before and know the place, then maybe think about staying at a Hilton a little further outside of town and travel in to see sites for a second time. Only downer is not the hotel, but the increase of unfortunate homeless people with mental health people who constantly harass you for money. That’s a city issue that seriously needs addressing.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're very happy that you enjoyed our convenient location, but we recognize that there are improvements to be made in our community. We are working on this with local organizations as well as the city of San Francisco, but we apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was in a great location for walking around San Francisco. Also, a car rental is right next door as is place to rent bikes. The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable. The adjacent Hilton across the street has a great bar on the 46th floor. the views are worth the cost of the drinks.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank pshapir0
SoniaG4040, Manager at Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We're happy that you enjoyed our central location, comfortable Hilton Serenity mattresses, and beautiful views at Cityscape Lounge at our sister property, Hilton San Francisco Union Square. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were doing a lot of traveling and need all types of transportation so this location was perfect. It's right next to a BART station (fastest way to get to Oakland and SFO with all the traffic). We were also going to Yosemite to needed to rent a car-- enterprise right next door. And then, we wanted to bike around SF/Marin county-- and Blazing Saddles was a block away. Plus-- lots of great restaurants close by.

You will read some reviews about the homeless. This is a large city-- so there are some. If you're from a place with NONE-- then yes, this might be a tad offputting. But it's not that bad and in no way do you feel unsafe. there are TONS of people out and about.

For the price and location-- it's great.

Tip. it's more expensive to have a city view. If you don't want to pay it , then ask for a nice view looking the other direction (twin peaks). It's still nice and you can see the fog come in and the moon.

1  Thank susanmarie66

We're very happy that you enjoyed our convenient location! We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to San Francisco.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location for our trip of Giants baseball game, Fisherman's wharf, Ferry Building and Chinatown. Good rooms, very nice clean hotel. Staff was extremely nice. Wifi worked very well throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank DeegsChicago

We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope you had a great time at the game! Thank you for your review.