2,039 results
All reviewsurban suitewelcome bagpuccini pinettiunion squaregreat locationellis streetcable carinterior roomaround the cornerstreet noisestreet sidebart stationan older buildingquiet roomfront desk staffmoscone centerliving room
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff, very convenient station, comfortable and spacious bed and room, complimentary champagne made me feel cared for. Only thing I would change is the limited hours of room service

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Hotel AbRi was great choice to stay for my first stay in San Francisco. It's central location made it easy for me to navigating my tour of the city. The guest room had all the creature comforts that allowed me to relax after my day of sight-seeing.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Quaint, older (updated) building. Rooms are small, but functional. Hotel staff is excellent, and somehow the lobby has the nicest aroma of any hotel lobby I've ever experienced.

I didn't eat at the restaurant (just drinks), but it had a good atmosphere, and the selection seemed good.

They have one onsite conference room, but otherwise it's tough to sit four people together. If you need that, I would recommend asking for a suite.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I love the lobby decor, but that's where the upscale/modern look stops. I do like the feel of the upper floors with its vintage staircases (not the fire-proof stair cases you find behind doors in newer places, but stairwells like the ones in a home.) The rooms are TINY and so is the closet, but again it's kinda vintage and from an era when we Americans weren't so obese and so needy about space. Bathrooms are up-to-date and modern. Those window units need to go. Microwaves need to come.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel charged my card for a mistake they made and waited a week to rectify it. Nabh a vile and abusive staff member was extremely rude in regards to the matter.
The room was small, the cleaning wasn't adequate.
I don't ever recommend staying at this hotel and the outside is scuffy.
Bad experience and wouldn't ever repeat staying there.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Beth C, Front Office Manager at Hotel Abri, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear S_lee77, I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory. Please be assured that we do not charge guests credit cards any extra charges that was not agreed upon. Nabih is one of our finest employee and we never had any complaints about him. Please accept my sincerest apology if there was a misunderstanding with your bill. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.