2,068 results
All reviews urban suite welcome bag puccini pinetti union square great location ellis street cable car interior room around the corner street noise street side bart station an older building quiet room front desk staff moscone center living room
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Great location. Helpful friendly staff. Very nice room. Older building but very nicely redone. It's just not cheap to stay in the City so I can't complain about the price. Not bad if you're splitting it with friends.

Reviewed October 21, 2015

Very nice boutique hotel in a great location. Rooms facing the courtyard were quiet. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Would definitely recommend. Reasonable price for San Francisco too. Short walk from Union square

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris127Ellis, Front Office Manager at Hotel Abri, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

Hello TF44,

I'd like to thank you for leaving a review of your stay at Hotel AbRi. I'm glad you enjoyed your interaction with our staff and that the room was to your liking. We hope to see you again the next time you visit our wonderful city.

Thank you once again!

Chris de Jesus

Reviewed October 21, 2015

Great place and really easy to find. The staff were very helpful. Never had a problem at all with my room. allowed me too leave my car at the hotel a day before my check in date. really worked well staying there.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Hi Christopherv68,

One of our main goals is to make sure that our guests are provided with the utmost care and a wonderful product. It appears that we have succeeded with your particular stay, which is a very exciting news for all of us! We look forward for your next return to Hotel AbRi and the wonderful city of San Francisco.

Chris de Jesus

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Staff was nice and professional. They held our luggage while my fiance and I explored the city. The lady at the front desk recommended Cafe Mason for breakfast and it was delicious. Room was average. Bed was very comfortable like sleeping on a cloud. Our room was facing the night club so it was noisy making it hard to sleep. Other than that, I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2015

I booked this hotel for one night in October 2015. My friends and I were running the Nike Women's Half Marathon, and this hotel was a walkable distance to the starting line (Nike Union Square).

The only problem we encountered was that our room was not available by 3pm as indicated, but the receptionist apologized and provided drink vouchers for our entire party. There is an adjoining restaurant to the hotel, which is a nice convenience.

Valet parking is $50 per night but that included in/out privileges so it was worthwhile as we came and went several times in a day. There is also the O'Farrell parking structure very close by as a cheaper option but may be more inconvenient.

Overall, the hotel was clean and very nice overall, and I would stay here again.