The location was very nice, next to Union Square, Westfield shopping mall and a lot of other shops, cable cars and other public transportation. Easy to get to Fisherman's Wharf or the Golden Gate Park. The neighbourhood was OK, but we didn't feel 100% safe late at night as to all the homeless people around the streets.
The room was very spacious with a working desk, a small "dining table" and a large and comfy bed. The aircondition was very good, but was quite noicy. There was no doubt that it is an old building, and on our last day here, we found a large cockroach crawling around in our bathroom.
The staff was helpful and nice and the free WiFi was doing the job. Would consider staying here again if I get a good price like now from hotwire.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection