We had a good time in this little boutique hotel. The room was very cozy for 2 people but it has all we needed - comfy bed and clean bathroom! The decor is nice and trendy. What we didn't expect was that the room smelled little strange, like old wood. Perhaps it was because the building is quite old. The air conditioning unit (sit in a window type) was a little loud as well. The location was perfect with all shops and restaurants just a few steps away. We enjoyed our stay quite a bit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection