I had a very nice stay at Hotel Abri. The staff was genuinely welcoming and very helpful and I was upgraded to a suite, which was a nice surprise. The lobby feels very modern and the room has nice updated furnishings (apart from a slightly worn couch), but it still has the vaguely musty smell of an old NYC apt. and feels a little old, perhaps because of the older real wooden doors and big windows (which actually gives it more charm).
As others have mentioned, the free wifi was iffy, the bed was VERY comfortable, and having a courtyard room made it nice and quiet. The location is fantastic, especially for tourists interested in riding the cable car, or anyone who wants to be close to the very convenient Powell St. station, Union Sq. shopping, or SOMA area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection