We got there on Saturday and was greeted by a nice door guard and two great staff members at the desk. Checkin was painless since it was prepurchased through an affliaite booking site. The room was a little small, but it was very cozy. The room was very modern looking, and provided true HD TV. (although we did not even use it)
Great location, provided us with many options for walking around and window shopping before we left Union Square to our next destination. Very centrally located!! The bart station is only a block away
Parking was kind of a nightmare, it was 40 dollars a night, so we opted out and found another place a few blocks walking distance for cheaper.
Overall, this place was a great value! 88% on Tripadvisor + magnificent pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection