Giving The Abri 4 stars feels a bit too generous and 3 like I am cheating them a bit.. The Hotel itself is the epitome of Boutique. Only 5 stories with about 10 rooms a floor.. It is kind of cool to take the stairs because I think there are 3 different stairwells depending on the floor.. the rooms are small, but nice, with all of the amenities (Mini fridge unstocked, flat screen ipod dock phone chargers, etc.. . Bathrooms are nice but also small, stand up shower, but room for 2. If they offer you a room with a view or a more quite room without... TAKE the quiet room. We opted for a view, which was not much of one due to the small windows and the fact that you just look across the street... The street noise was very noticeable.. I can do cars, ambulances and the normal big city noises, but this was excessive due to the thin windows and loud people (The occasional nutbag walking down the street yelling at ghosts, and the people from the nightclub across the street..) That said, San fran is pricey, but the Abri comes close to the 200.00 a night mark and the location is fantastic. 10-15 minute walk to the Moscone center, less than 5 minutes to Union Square central. 1 block to powell street Bart station. (Bart costs about $8 to and from the airport. and takes about 40 minutes each way)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection