A quick Saturday night escape to the city from our home on the Peninsula. The room was nice, clean, and bigger than expected. Updated and very cozy. Very comfortable bed. Our only complaint was a mild foul smell in the room that either diminished when we opened the window or we got used to it.
We were not pleased with the amount of time we had to wait for our car to be delivered to us on the Sunday morning when we checked out. We waited 45 minutes - way too long for paying $35 -and it definitely impacted our plans. We were glad we didn't have reservations somewhere for brunch. Next time we will self park in another nearby garage for the same or less $$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection