Nice boutique hotel a block from Market street, BART, MUNI and union station. Quiet room. No street noises! Bed and linens very high quality. Room pretty big for the city. The only reason it's not a 5 was there is no gym and they make you pay to 15 for a pass to a gym down the road. No kids around. Business and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection