My husband, 4 year old, and I stayed at the Hotel Abri from Oct 11-14, 2012. The staff at this hotel were beyond 5 star with their service. They were helpful, honest, and really went out of their way to make sure you had what you needed. My daughter was taken with Tyler at the front, in particular! Aside from the service, the boutique hotel was fine. We had an urban suite, which had ample room. The two window units kept the place cool, and the curtains kept out enough light. My only complaint, and I mean ONLY complaint, was that the bathroom door was a sliding door, did not lock, and was frosted glass. If you have kids, you know that sometimes your only solitude can come from the few moments you get in the bathroom. My daughter had a grand time putting her face up to the glass and letting us know she was well aware we were in there, and I am thankful she never realized she could actually open the door. My husband would probably say that he didn't care for the fact that sometimes during the day you could smell Subway from downstairs in our room (on the 2nd floor), but we weren't in there much, and it was minor. The hotel was very convenient to the cable car that took you to the Wharf, as well as the BART and other public transport. There was AMPLE shopping in the area too. All in all, I'd recommend this hotel, mainly to people traveling without small kids. LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection