“Bed Bugsssss!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #179 of 236 Hotels in San Francisco
Los Angeles, California
“Bed Bugsssss!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and me booked one non-smoking room just because we thought it was a good deal there. She got up around 4am and found herself got bite. I check around the bed and found two l bed bugs full of her blood!!!!! I was trying to change another room but no one was in the office, so none of us was able to sleep then. After we told the lady in the office about the bed bug, she just ignored us and told us they couldn't do anything about that.
I can grantee that anyone who love BED BUGS will enjoy stay here, for sure!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
13 Thank Tao7105

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Azusa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My friend & I booked here & at first we were a little worried of the surrounding area to be honest it's not the best area. If you plan on bringing any expensive items I suggest stashing them in your trunk. But for the price & location, super close to a bus route that drops you off right at Fishermans Warf its perfect. We are young & didnt plan on taking this vacation to just sit in our rooms, just sleep. Clean.

Room Tip: Try to get the top floor away from the stairway or elevator.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jerusalem, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

very basic motel with reasonable breakfast. it's very far from city center (about 15 km) and if you ride it by bus it can take 1.5 hours!! the owner didn't mention that there's a BART (underground train) station within a range of 15 min. walk, which makes it much easier to reach downtown (about 20 min. ride) . the neighborhood is not one of san fransisco's best, but it's quiet at evening and you don't get to see homeless people wondering around like at downtown. you can also find a supermarket, a nice chinese food, and grocery store near by.
all and all it would be better to pay more and be closer to city center.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these San Francisco hotels

Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

If you want to constantly choke on the smell of pine cleaner and surely loose a couple thousand brain cells then this is the place to stay.

We stay two regrettable nights here. It was cheap and the location on a map seemed good. When we got to the hotel we new immediately we were in for a ride. It's not in a "good" part of town at all. However it is 15 min away from most attractions. The people on the street and feel of the surrouding area not safe. We where on the second floor which I actually liked because the outdoor stair way and elevators lock with your strange room key. There is no lobby. There is a shack in the parking lot which it appears the owners live in. This is the same shack where breakfast is servered, a room about the size of a small bathroom. You don't feel safe at all leaving your car in the provided area, its very questionable. The undercover parking is a joke because the owners park there cara there and when they leave they put a cone out so you can't pull in. The rooms are somewhat clean. But smell extremely strong of cleaner, so badly that I felt ill and nauseous within minutes of walking in. There was no way i was staying with the smell the way it was, it was HORRIBLE. I went down and talked to the asin lady that had a terrible attitude and was in her pajamas. She gave me the worlds smallest fan and after leaving the room for seeral hours with the windows open and fan on I was at least manageable. During these several hours we called around to find other accommodations but the price overwhelmingly kept us from leaving this terrible place. Don't go. Spend the extra money.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank KDWilli
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Checked out this morning, had a bad experience...checked in to a grumpy man at 3 a.m after a lonnggg flight. tried to extend our check out for 30 min..management & cleaners knocked on our door 4 times to kick us out. felt harassed. I understand check out time is check out time, but this has never been a problem for us anywhere else. we were in that room for literally 8.5 hours from check in to check out, and they were being extremely rude about leaving...she came back to the door and said "my manager said she means it! U need to check out!" All of this hostility for 30 minutes....ridiculous!!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank nassarnyc87
Victorville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I would have rather slept in the car. The first room we were given had not even attempted to have been cleaned from whoever was there before us. The second room we were given the sheets were dirty. The third room we were given, the sheets were dirty again so they changed them. Fridge didn't work. Manager was rude to me but extremely rude to my husband. I even called Expedia and they tried to get the hotel to let us check out and get a refund but the manager said no. I would have rather slept in my car under a bridge. Pictures on Expedia look like a completely different hotel. Location was horrible.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3.0 of 5 stars 41 reviews
Travelers Inn
#14 of 28 in South San Francisco
4.0 of 5 stars 91 reviews

Been to Mission Inn? Share your experiences!