Our 12 day vacation that started in Yellowstone and was diverted to San Francisco due to the fires in Yosemite brought us to this Marriott. The front desk representative could see on my face what a lousy day that I was having and was quick to offer us two free drinks in the lounge. It was a small gesture but meant a lot. Up to that point all we heard was excuses and apologies for our poor experiences. The hotel is in a great location and is full service. The bar service could be improved but I was greatly appreciative for the handout. My family had the buffet on Sunday morning and enjoyed it. The rooms are somewhat small but typical of the city. Be prepared for the $50 nightly parking charge which seems to be the norm in the Wharf area. It still irks me. Thank you Marriott for stopping the proverbial bleeding. You where there when we needed you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines Near attractions, shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Spada EXTRAS tComplimentary Limousine Service to Financial District (7 a.m. – 9a.m., Mon – Fri) Health Club with Sauna (24-hour access with guestroom key), located on the second floor Gift Shop, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fully-stocked Honor Bars in Each Guest Room Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco