I have always stayed int he union square area when I visit SFO, I think no longer. I really liked this area....touristy...yes. But if your here to visit all facilities are near by, bike rentals for riding over the bridge, the boats going for a harbor tour or to Alcatraz. south beach where there is no shortage of restaurants. local transportation is here so you can take a bus, tram or access to the BART. I was here with my wife and 10yr old. It was great. Hotel was centrally located, rooms were decent size and clean, not much of a view but we weren't really there much other then sleeping. security.....felt safe around the hotel , at night as well the area overall was good, then again we weren't coming in at midnight or anything like that. I would definitely stay here again if given the chance. price wise it competes with similar hotels nearby. By the way they offer breakfast on some of their room rates. Its a good breakfast and convenient to get a quick start on your day of sight seeing. its a cleaner and safer area, this stands out from union square area. no pool...oh well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf. Our LOCATION in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines near attractions and shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport, is ideal. Enjoy our Fisherman's Wharf hotel's perfect setting just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District. SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Redfin EXTRAS Fitness Center (24-hour access with guestroom key). Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco