The Marriot at Fisherman's Wharf is nicely located, and therefore doesn't need to make any special effort. If you want to be right near Giradelli square, a block from the ocean and in the middle of all the action on the wharf, then this is a good location. The rooms are adequate. The cleaning service could be better. Old food trays sat in front of doors for many hours. The parking is very expensive, but the valets were nice. The thing that really got me was the 12.99 per day wifi charge which was added to all three of the rooms I had rented. When I booked on line it listed wifi as one of the amenities offered by the hotel. I was surprised to have to pay for it. We also had an unusual experience where we walked past a man (who did not appear to be a guest). He was watching porn in the business center which is right in the main lobby. He seemed to have no trouble viewing it as wifi is free in the business center. After shielding the eyes of my fourteen year old niece, I brought this to the attention of the management. They really didn't seem to care at all. I think they have it backwards. Paying guests should have the wifi for free in the room and the people who wander into the lobby should have to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf. Our LOCATION in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines near attractions and shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport, is ideal. Enjoy our Fisherman's Wharf hotel's perfect setting just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District. SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Redfin EXTRAS Fitness Center (24-hour access with guestroom key). Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco