Typical big hotel chain room, clean, tidy and all the usual facilities, but nothing exceptional. Expensive for an average hotel, but seems about the norm for Fishermans Wharf area. The valet parking was expensive, but again about the going rate for where we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf. Our LOCATION in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines near attractions and shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport, is ideal. Enjoy our Fisherman's Wharf hotel's perfect setting just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District. SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Redfin EXTRAS Fitness Center (24-hour access with guestroom key). Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco