The room is clean and nice. We booked a room with a nice little kitchen. The housekeeping staff cleaned our dishes every day. The free wifi was very fast. The hotel is not so conveniently located. It takes a 20-minute walk to the nearest cable car station. Booking.com says "breakfast included", but indeed they just provided croissants and coffee, and there was no table for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the charming neighborhood that surrounds it, the Laurel Inn is noted for its warm sense of hospitality. Built in 1963, this newly renovated hotel represents a contemporary take on Mid-Century style to create a sophisticated and comfortable interior drenched in rich colors, relaxed textures, and ingenious details. Each spacious guestroom is designed in the style of a studio apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Inn San Francisco
- Laurel San Francisco