Sure, it's not the Four Seasons, but this is the best place to stay if you're in town with the family and want to stay in a SF neighborhood. Room was perfectly fine, staff friendly and helpful. Convenient to bus lines, lots of shops nearby. And two Zipcars in the garage if you feel like taking off for a few hours. I've stayed here before, and will look forward to staying here again. For dinner try Osteria up the block, for breakfast don't miss Ella's on the other side of California St. And the fitness center at the JCC across the street is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the charming neighborhood that surrounds it, the Laurel Inn is noted for its warm sense of hospitality. Built in 1963, this newly renovated hotel represents a contemporary take on Mid-Century style to create a sophisticated and comfortable interior drenched in rich colors, relaxed textures, and ingenious details. Each spacious guestroom is designed in the style of a studio apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Inn San Francisco
- Laurel San Francisco