I loved the location of the hotel. A bit more quiet than around Union Square, but with excellent transportation options; with bay views but not as touristy as Fisherman's wharf.
The hotel is old, loved the huge vintage lobby but the rooms could use some modernisation (esp. the bathrooms). The rooms may be old but are still comfortable and fairly spacious. The first room we got had city views and was very noisy, but we asked for another and got one with bay views, much more quiet.
Staff was super professional and courteous. Room service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco