I read the other reviews by prior visits and was very concerned. So in effect my expectations were lowered a bit. But I was suprised. Yes, when it was built it was a showplace of the period. I loved looking at the architecture as the build had to be difficult. So I saw something different then others.
The room was comfortable and in good shape, had a water for view and a balcony. Room service was ok. Nothing to write home about but I did not starve either.
The bath was smaller than some hotels these days but not to small to worry about touching the shower curtain :) I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco