I booked the Hyatt for a business trip and stayed for two nights. The location is perfect, on Market in the financial district. The BART station is right in front of the hotel, which made getting from SFO cheap & easy. The hotel has a grand central area and a very unique appearance. I stayed in a King room w/ a balcony, which was clean and spacious. It had great views of the bay and the city. The hotel has all the ammeneties of a larger chain hotel (gift shop, business center) as well as the convenience of a Walgreens and liquor store right across the street. The bar downstairs was busy and stayed open late. I am a smoker, but chose a non-smoking room and they provided me an ashtray to smoke on the balcony, which had a table and chairs for lounging. I would absolutely stay here again on my next trip. I was on the 10th floor and didn't hear any street noise, nor neighbors, doors slamming etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco