Was here for a conference in June '13. Beautiful hotel in downtown SF right off the Embarcadero. At check in, I first noticed the huge, magnificent atrium, equipped dining area, lounge and quite the view of the entire inner region of the hotel. Upon leaving my room each morning, I was greeted with a stunning view of this area. The room itself was fine; was a little worn in some spots, but nothing too big. Standard amenities of desk, chair, dresser, etc. Lots of great restaurants in the vicinity. Walking distance to the Giants stadium and Bay Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco