We ended up staying here for a wedding and found this hotel to be surprisingly nice. The architecture is definitely unique but I found the layout of the hotel to be really cool. The moment you head towards your room, you can't help but look up and enjoy the layout of the place.
1. Rooms were very clean, cool (temp) and though a wee bit small, had no complaints
2. Staff is friendly
3. Views of the Ferry bldg are awesome
4. Architecture is really cool
5. All in all a solid hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco