We were going on a bus tour that left from this location and decided to go out a few days early so we could take in some of the city. The hotel is in an excellent location down by Embarcadero with easy access to all of the public transportation. Upon arrival, we were offered an upgrade to a room with a balconey for a modest upcharge and decided to take it. We had a great view of the bay and numerous perks that went with the room (like free use of a robe and slippers). The room was well appointed and very well laid out. Easy access to the Ferry Building and transportation down to Fisherman's Wharf. Also, one of the cable car routes ends right next to the hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous and the hotel was very nicely maintained with a fabulous lobby. The security was very good. I would stay at this hotel again if I went back to San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco