This hotel is in a really good location and is very beautiful inside and out. However, it is also in a very noisy location with street traffic, cable cars etc. I knew this when making the reservation and asked this Hyatt specifically, when making the reservation, to provide me a room in a location where I knew it was quieter. The front desk staff ignored this and put me right above the cable car. When I complained, the guy on the phone was rude and refused to do anything so I told him to show my departure for the next day and we checked out after one day. I'm finished with the Hyatt chain. We went down the street to the Mandarin Oriental and were treated like kings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco