I never turn down a reason to go into this excellent hotel. The atrium is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - it's been around for many years, but it never loses its magic - when I enter, I immediately gasp and say, "Oh how beautiful!"
We visited the Embarcadero over the weekend and took a detour thru the Hyatt on our way to our car. The atrium is just as beautiful as it's always been, plus they had a lovely Christmas village set up on top of one of the fountains. Of course you have to see the various Christmas trees, Christmas ornaments, and the cute little elevators shooting up to the top - what a great experience!
I did stay at the Hyatt a few months ago and the room itself was clean, well-thought, and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco